Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wednesday Mic at Cha Chas

Write your review in the comments

8 comments:

  1. David and Heather are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came here tonight for the first time. Great mic. Everyone had a great time and most stuck around for the whole show. And since it is a bar/restaurant there were a few non-comics watching. Worth the trek to Little Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went last Wednesday & it was excellent.

    It was actually more of a show than a mic because there were several tables of real audience right up front.

    It's right on Mulberry Street near Canal. Cool little Italian restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David and Heather were very, very nice. The other comics were very nice too. I got some suggestions and tips about other places to go. They laughed, and even clapped and encouraged me when I said it was my first open mic and I'm scared out of my mind. Super easy to get to. The owner was very nice. And the food was good. I'd say give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this mic still on? And at what time is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this mic is still on at the times listed. Email comedyatchachas@yahoo.com to get on the mailing list.

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get a reply, is this mic still going?.

    ReplyDelete
  8. According to the host, this mic no longer exists...

    ReplyDelete